In the past 24 hours the news has escalated concerning Corona Virus.
The health and safety of all is a top priority to us. And the type of work we do here at the salon proximity can not be avoided. We are taking steps to minimize impact on all of us.
Due to our underlying health issues we are in high risk group.
We will not be offering any hair services till at least April 2nd.
Adrienne and I did not come by this decision lightly and this was a very difficult call to make.
I am available for questions by text or call.
At this point it’s a wait and see.
If you want to re-schedule I would be glad to do that for you.
Thank you for understanding.
Tamara and Adrienne
2 weeks to see if things calm down. Ill be in boutique side periodically a few hrs this week.